Brazilian Butt Lift
The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a type of butt augmentation procedure which results in youthful, prominent, perky buttocks and a more sensual body profile. Any adult who is unhappy with the size or shape of the buttocks is a good candidate for this procedure. Patients with asymmetrical buttocks may also benefit from this surgery.
Reasons for considering a Butt Lift:
- Flat buttocks
- agging buttocks
- Asymmetrical buttocks
- Small (disproportionate) buttocks
- Change of the buttock’s shape following massive weight loss
Buttock Augmentation with Implants or fat transfer
Fat transfer utilizes your own tissue for the augmentation, but this procedure can be lengthy and costly. Butt implants can often be performed in a much shorter amount of time than fat transfer because there are fewer steps involved in the procedure, and the results are usually more consistent and reliable because implants will not lose volume over time like fat transfer augmentations will when some of the fat dissolves.
- Bed rest and drink lots of fluids for the first week
- No sitting directly on your buttocks for three weeks
- No driving for three weeks
- Minimum 2 weeks off from work , if you do not have to sit in the third week
- Wear compression garment continuously for the first 2 weeks.